Tuesday, October 19, 2004

2004-10-20

these are a few of my favourite things

Well, today's post is actually not entirely by me. All of you SHOULD have heard by now that I'm not single anymore. And since a bunch of you have been asking about this mystery lady...

First, go back to the entry for May 17 if you need some context. I forwarded the questionnaire to Amanda and she filled it out. Just to let all of you get to know more about her. And NO, I didn't change any of her answers, nor did I pay her to answer the way she did on some of them.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Near the beach. Being an aussie girl I practically lived at the beach and that's where I feel most relaxed.

2. YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
How can you limit me to one thing???? I'm a girl and there's no way I can....ok, well there's that skirt....nope sorry, can't do it...I have just too many favourite things.

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Where do I start.....my sweetie's smile and shoulders and muscles and....

4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. I bought them on-line at the Japanese version of the Amazon.com and thought I was buying the book but got a set of CD's instead.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Wherever my sweetie is....

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Wherever my sweetie isn't....

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Back, neck, head and shoulders.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in mind.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
My alarm goes off at 5:20am - but that doesn’t mean I get up then!!!

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My blender - it's a recent purchase and have already made fruit smoothies...plus my favourite banana smoothie.

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
It doesn't make me really angry but I get really frustrated when my students don't study, fail their tests and STILL expect to graduate!!!

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well I play the piano, but I've thought about learning the clarinet.

13. FAVOURITE COLOR?
Any shade of blue, but usually navy blue.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports car every time!!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE?
Yes.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
I always liked books by Dr. Seuss and Roald Dahl.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Spring....the season for new beginnings, beautiful colours and lovely weather.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Is time travel a super power? I would like to travel through time.

19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don’t have one yet.

20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No.

21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
I wish I could talk to my poppy - my mum's dad. He had such an interesting life and I want to listen to his stories again.

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Friday - it's the beginning of the weekend and we only work half a day.

23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK/BOOT OF YOUR CAR?
I don't know...it's in my parents garage - a spare tyre?

24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger!! I don’t like raw fish!!!

25. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND
FIRST?
Well this is going on my sweetie's web journal so I don't know.

26.WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't know.

27. WHOM DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
my sweetie

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON?
Anything that makes me laugh...Tom and Jerry....The Roadrunner...

So there you have it. Don't make snide remarks about the "misspellings" or she likely will kill me.

No comments: