Monday, April 18, 2005

2005-04-18, part 2

OH WOW. I write NOTHING for three months and then come back with two posts in like three minutes. I remembered something I forgot to put in.

I've discovered the joy of legal, paid mp3 sites. I have one website in particular that I go to and have successfully got Amanda hooked to also. Anyway, I went on there and found a bunch of albums by my favorite musical artist--Leonard Cohen. I got several of his albums and MAN OH MAN. For those who want some really good music, download or buy his album entitled "Various Positions". I could stick that on Repeat play and listen to nothing but that for like forty years. Look at the song list, which will make no sense at all to those of you who don't know who the heck Leonard Cohen is. But to those who do:

1. Dance me to the end of love
2. Coming back to you
3. The law
4. Night comes on
5. Hallelujah
6. The Captain
7. Hunter's Lullaby
8. Heart with no companion
9. If it be your will

To my ears, NONE of those are weak songs, and there are four (#1, 4, 5, 9) that at any one time could be My Favorite Song Ever. HIGHLY recommended for anyone with awesome taste in music, like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: