Monday, May 17, 2004

More than you ever wanted to know...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
At the top of Mount Everest. I wouldn't live there or nothin', I'd just brag that I built a house on top of MT. EVEREST!

2. YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
The silk boxers Nathan and Leanne gave me for Christmas. No, I haven't worn them. But they're so perfectly smarmy. I feel like a greasy Casanova just knowing that I own them.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Large, luscious, beautiful......................eyes. What did you THINK I was gonna say?

4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em (Japanese version). I am SO not kidding about that.

5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVE

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Anyplace that's playing songs by the following: Britney Spears, Eminem, Toby Keith, and others.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Hands. Ego.

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Look at Stephen Hawking and the way he whooped up on Homer Simpson. Or Yoda. You just don't mess with Yoda.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Believe it or not, ever since I've started teaching, I've been waking up between 5:45 and 6:20 am.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Garlic Press

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Lately, the only thing that matters is George W. Bush and his crackhead administration. Really, at the top of my Hate List are nationalism, blind patriotism, ignorance, belligerence, wack religiosity, and hypocrisy, and the Bush Administration so completely and totally embodies ALL of those, I guess they can be poster children for My Hate.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Either The Smallest Violin Ever Made, The Biggest Drum Ever Made, or a beautiful woman's heartstrings.

13. FAVORITE COLOR?
"You ask me why I always dress in black...why I never wear bright colors on my back..." Well, mainly because Nathan and Leanne took me shopping and got me some black clothes on which I get lots of compliments from lots o' women.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Geez, with those choices, I'd rather WALK.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE?
Oh yeah. The only thing that keeps a smile on my lonely single face is the idea that Jesus will play matchmaker between me and Vashti on the other side.

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"I Love You Forever". That's some twisted stuff, man. Firmly in the great tradition of "Rock-A-Bye Baby" and those old-skool fairy tales--Frightening children is ENTERTAINMENT!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn/Fall. Actually, the transition between that and winter.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'm NIGH-INVULNERABLE!

19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I'm opposed to "body art" in general, so if I ever lost my mind enough to do it, I'd want something completely weird. Like "H-A-T-E" on my knuckles or a giant red heart that says "GOD LUVES U" covering my whole back. No, Mom, I'm not considering either with any seriousness.

20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
The hearts of numerous first-year Japanese college students. For some reason, I'm the American Love Machine over here.

21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
I was standing next to Kensuke Sasaki, New Japan Pro Wrestling champion, in the Narita airport awhile back. I totally got all tongue-tied and didn't talk to him, but I think that would rule. Maybe he'd be all drunk and surly and punch me, and then I could sue him to kingdom come.

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Sunday, because it's my Free Day (Sabbath is STILL busy even though I'm not a pastor anymore.) Actually, it's because I am a secret agent of the Pope and Chairman Mao.

23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
At the moment, I have no car.

24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A million times over, sushi!

25. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND
FIRST?
I'm gonna post it on my webjournal, so I don't suppose that counts. If anyone responds directly, I'll be surprised.

26.WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Like I said above, everyone.

27. WHOM DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Lauri Metropo-Lass

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
Hulk Hogan's Rock N' Wrestling PWNS U

No comments: